Statement of Capt. John J. Knapp, U.S. Navy, Hydrographer [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-First Congress, third session, on Dec. 17, 1910
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1910.
- Physical Description:
- 285-292 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 10.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 3 of 8. Hearing was also filmed as H 50-D.10.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2479491