Report on the progress of recovery strategy implementation for the western silvery minnow (Hybognathus argyritis) in Canada for the period 2008-2013 [electronic resource].
- [Ottawa] : Fisheries and Oceans Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- iii, 14 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- "In June 2003, the Western Silvery Minnow (Hybognathus argyritis) was officially listed on Schedule 1 of the SARA as Threatened, when the SARA came into force. The Recovery Strategy for Western Silvery Minnow (Hybognathus argyritis) in Canada (hereafter referred to as the "Recovery Strategy") was posted on the Species at Risk Public Registry in 2008. The following document fulfills Fisheries and Oceans Canada's(DFO) commitment to report every five years on the progress of recovery strategy implementation and covers the period from 2008 to 2013"--Executive summary, p. ii.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- Issued also in HTML format.
Issued also in French under title: Rapport sur les progrès de la mise en œuvre du programme de rétablissement du méné d'argent de l'ouest (Hybognathus argyritis) au Canada pour la période 2008-2013.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24794920