National marine weather guide [electronic resource] : Prairies regional guide
- [Ottawa] : Environment Canada, 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 55 pages : photographs, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Environment Canada
- "Marine weather conditions are constantly changing and are affected significantly by local variations in topography, coastline, currents, water depth and temperature, fetch, and other factors. To help boaters make informed decisions on how the weather will affect them and to enhance marine safety, Environment Canada provides a broad range of specialized weather services and products. Since these may differ from one area to another, boaters are advised to know before they leave shore where to find weather information for their route and how to interpret it properly. Understanding current and forecast weather conditions and local peculiarities increases both the safety and enjoyment of boating."--p. 2.
- Issued also in French under title: Guide de météo marine national : guide régional pour les Prairies.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24795524