The school garden as regarded and carried on in the different provinces [electronic resource].
- Ottawa : Dominion of Canada, Department of Agriculture, Publications Branch, 1916. and Ottawa : Government Printing Bureau, 1916.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Department of Agriculture and Canada. Department of Agriculture. Publications Branch
- Pamphlet / Department of Agriculture, Publications Branch ; no. 4
- The model school garden -- Relationship of the school garden to the class room -- Care of school gardens during the summer vacation -- Why school gardens fail -- The propagation of ornamental plant suitable for school surroundings -- The school garden municipality -- Gardening operations
- "Reprinted from The Agricultural Gazette of Canada.", "Published by direction of the Honourable Martin Burrell, Minister of Agriculture.", and Issued also in French under title: Le jardin scolaire, comment les différentes provinces le comprennent et le conduisent.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24796156