Agricultural research in the Annapolis Valley area 1909-1960 [electronic resource] / J. Fred Hockey
- Hockey, J. Fred
- Ottawa : Department of Agriculture, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Department of Agriculture
- "This account of the activities of the Canada Department of Agriculture in the Annapolis and adjacent valleys covers the period 1909 to 1960. It tells of the establishment of the Experimental Station and the entomology, plant pathology and chemistry laboratories of the Science Service, and of their development as independent units which for many years functioned with separate headquarters in Ottawa. In 1959 they were amalgamated to form the Research Station at Kentville, Nova Scotia."--Introduction, p. 1.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- Historical publication digitized by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada.
The catalogue number (A54-2/2) for the print edition has been copied in this electronic publication.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24796489