Ametoctradin [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Proposed maximum residue limit - PMRL2016-29
- Ottawa : Health Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Pest Management Regulatory Agency
- Proposed maximum residue limit, 1925-0843 ; PMRL2016-29
- Under the authority of the Pest Control Products Act, Health Canada's Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA) has concluded that the use of ametoctradin on hops with the products Zampro Fungicide and Initium SC Fungicide (formerly BAS 650 00 F Fungicide), containing technical grade ametoctradin, is acceptable. The specific use approved in Canada is detailed on the labels of Zampro Fungicide and Initium SC Fungicide Fungicide, Pest Control Products Act Registration Numbers 30321 and 30322, respectively. The evaluation of this ametoctradin application indicated that the end-use products have value and the human health and environmental risks associated with the new use are acceptable.
- Issued also in French under title: Amétoctradine.
"30 May 2016."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in printed form.
View MARC record | catkey: 24796542