Strengthening the relationship [electronic resource] : report on the Canada-Aboriginal Peoples Roundtable, April 19th, 2004, Ottawa, Canada / Canada-Aboriginal Peoples Roundtable
- Additional Titles:
- Report on the Canada-Aboriginal Peoples Roundtable, April 19th, 2004, Ottawa, Canada
- [Ottawa] : Canada-Aboriginal Peoples Roundtable, 
- Physical Description:
- 93 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
Canada-Aboriginal Peoples Roundtable
- The objective of the Roundtable was to engage in a renewed dialogue that would contribute to transformative change and improve the lives of Aboriginal people in Canada. The Roundtable demonstrated the Government of Canada's and the Prime Minister's personal commitment to a more coherent and inclusive approach to Aboriginal issues. It was also an opportunity to reaffirm that progress on Aboriginal issues requires, is a first step, a new era of partnership and cooperation between a number of entities, including the Government of Canada, Aboriginal peoples, provincial and territorial governments, the private sector and key stakeholders, to make real and sustainable progress.
- Issued also in French under title: Renforcer la relation, rapport de la Table ronde Canada-Autochtones, le 19 avril 2004, Ottawa, Canada. Issued also in Inuktitut.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in printed form
View MARC record | catkey: 24797264