Follow-up audit of contracting and procurement [electronic resource] / Office of Audit and Ethics
- Corporate Author:
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- [Ottawa] : Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- "The audit's objectives were to determine if management had implemented management action plans (MAPs), and if desired results were achieved with respect to the 2009 Audit of Contracting and Procurement. The scope of the follow-up audit included a review of the five MAPs resulting from the 2009 Audit of Contracting and Procurement. The follow-up audit focused on contracting and procurement activities for the period from September 1, 2010 to August 31, 2011."--p. 3.
- Cover title., "July 11, 2012.", "Recommended by the CNSC Audit Committee for approval by the President on July 11, 2012. Approved by the CNSC President on September 7, 2012.", and Issued also in French under title: Vérification de suivi des approvisionnements et de contrats.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24797440