The Subanu : studies of a sub-Visayan mountain folk of Mindanao / Carnegie Institution of Washington
- Carnegie Institution of Washington publication ; no. 184
- pt. I. Ethnographical and geographical sketch of land and people, by Lieut. Col. J. P. Finley.--pt. II. Discussion of the linguistic material, by W. Churchill.--pt. III. Vocabularies.
- Related Titles:
- Studies of a sub-Visayan mountain folk of Mindanao
- Includes index.
- Bibliography Note:
- "List of modern books ... on the subject of American occupation of the Philippines": pages 231-232.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. New Haven, Conn., Human Relations Area Files, 1956. 3 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm. (Human relations area files).
Microform. Washington, D.C., Microcard Editions, 1963. 3 microopaques ; 8 x 13 cm. (Philippine culture series)
View MARC record | catkey: 247975