Geology and U-Pb geochronology of low-grade mafic rocks from the St. Cyr klippe and a marble from the footwall, Canadian Cordillera, Yukon [electronic resource] / S.J. Isard [and others].
- [Ottawa] : Natural Resources Canada, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : color charts, color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Isard, Sierra J., Canada. Natural Resources Canada, and Geological Survey of Canada
- Current research, 1701-4387 ; 2016-1
- "This study describes the geological framework for a series of in the northwest part of the St. Cyr area, west of the South Canol Road, in south-central Yukon. The layers of rocks include metamorphic rocks including a higher temperature mafic-ultramafic package and lower temperature packages including phyllite, marble and limestone. Relationships between a number of rock units in the field suggest the rocks were originally formed in an oceanic setting. U-Pb geochronology using zircons confirm the ages for a number of the rock units. These rock units were subsequently faulted into their current location"--Provided by publisher.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24798278