Quality control for Trichoplusia ni [electronic resource] / Great Lake Forestry Centre, Insect Production Services
- Standard Operating Procedure, IPS/007/004
- The Insect Production Services team at the Great Lakes Forestry Centre has a series of manuals that outline the Standard Operating Procedures for the facility. These manuals describe our quality management system, including specific instructions for raising each species of insect, preparing artificial diets, and associated quality control procedures for the laboratories and correct use and maintenance of the equipment required. They also outline the required insect quarantine procedures and responsibilities for personnel.
- Issued also in French under title: Contrôle de la qualité de la Trichoplusia ni. and "Effective date: 12 November 2014."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24798593