Sedimentary petrology of the Lower Cretaceous in the Naskapi N-30 and Sambro I-29 wells, Scotian basin, offshore eastern Canada [electronic resource] / G. Pe-Piper, D.J.W. Piper
- Pe-Piper, Georgia
- Dartmouth, N.S. : Natural Resources Canada, Geological Survey of Canada, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 98 pages : figs., photographs, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Piper, D. J. W., Canada. Natural Resources Canada, Geological Survey of Canada, and Geological Survey of Canada (Atlantic)
- Open file (Geological Survey of Canada) ; 5594
- This report continues a series of reports that present work on the sedimentary petrology of Lower Cretaceous of the Scotian Basin and correlative strata on land in the Chaswood Formation. The purpose of this work is to understand better the detrital petrology and diagenesis of the Lower Cretaceous rocks, which are important oil and gas reservoirs in the Scotian basin. ...
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24798998