Financial inclusion for homeless persons and those at risk - a step up on the ladder of self-sufficiency [electronic resource] : Fair, A., Gosse, B., Moore, H. & Robson, J., Social and Enterprise Development Innovations (SEDI), 2008
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Homelessness Partnering Strategy - summary
- [Gatineau, Québec] : Employment and Social Development Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Employment and Social Development Canada and Homelessness Partnering Strategy (Canada)
- Summary of a national project funded under the Homlessness Partnering Strategy. This study examined the interaction between homelessness and financial exclusion in Canada to document and better understand the experiences of shelter residents, shelter providers, and agencies. Financial exclusion refers to having limited access to appropriate financial products or services as well as having limited opportunity, ability, or confidence to organize money effectively or to make informed decisions about one's financial situation.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- Caption title.
At head of title: Homelessness Partnership Strategy - summary.
Issued also in French under title: L'inclusion financière des personnes sans abri et de celles à risque de le devenir - une première étape vers l'autonomie : A. Fair, B. Gosse, H. Moore et J. Robson, Social and Enterprise Development Innovations, 2008.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24799255