Homelessness housing practices, good, better, best (homelessness and concurrent disorders - housing with support) [electronic resource] : Van Wyk et al., Mennonite Central Committee, 2011
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Homelessness Partnering Strategy - summary
- [Gatineau, Québec] : Employment and Social Development Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Employment and Social Development Canada and Homelessness Partnering Strategy (Canada)
- Summary of a national project funded under the Homlessness Partnering Strategy. The study explores long term supportive housing practices that help with positive outcomes for people who have mental health issues and drug addiction and who are chronically homeless, in order to strengthen the knowledge base around long-term supportive housing. the knowledge base around long-term supportive housing.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- Caption title.
At head of title: Homelessness Partnership Strategy - summary.
Issued also in French under title: Les pratiques relatives au logement des personnes sans abri - bonnes, meilleures et exemplaires (itinérance et troubles concomitants : logement avec services de soutien) : Van Wyk et coll., Comité central mennonite, 2011.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24799257