Technology Demonstration Program - program guide [electronic resource].
- Ottawa : Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
Canada. Industrial Technologies Office
- "The Technology Demonstration Program (TDP) was launched in 2013. It provides non repayable contributions to support one or more large-scale research and development (R&D) projects per year. Projects supported by the program are expected to: ensure a concentration of technology development in priority areas with significant potential for broad based and long-term economic benefits; be the basis for the next-generation of manufacturing, technical capabilities and services in Canada; and, generate material economic benefits for Canada in the longer term. The program is managed by Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada's Industrial Technologies Office"--p. 2.
- Issued also in French under title: Programme de démonstration de technologies - guide de programme.
The catalogue number (Iu37-3/2013E-PDF) of a previous edition has been printed in this edition.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24799320