Movement exceeds limits of authority, Canadian Pacific Railway, freight train 672-024, mile 103, Cranbrook subdivision, Cranbrook, British Columbia, 11 March 2015 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Transportation Safety Board of Canada
- Gatineau, QC : Transportation Safety Board of Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : illustrations
- On 11 March 2015 at approximately 0130 Pacific Daylight Time, a rail traffic controller at Canadian Pacific Railway stopped train 672-024 near Mile 102 on the Cranbrook Subdivision after the train had departed Cranbrook, British Columbia, and travelled east for 5 miles without authorization. There were no conflicting movements.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- Issued also in French under title: Mouvement qui dépasse les limites d'autorisation, chemin de fer Canadien Pacifique, train de marchandises 672-024, point milliaire 103, subdivision de Cranbrook, Cranbrook (Colombie-Britannique), 11 mars 2015.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24799458