Phase immiscibility and SEDEX mineralisation at Nidd, Macmillan Pass, Yukon [electronic resource] / J.M. Magnall, S.A. Gleeson, and S. Paradis
- Magnall, Joseph M.
- [Ottawa] : Geological Survey of Canada, Natural Resources Canada, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 poster : figures
- Additional Creators:
- Gleeson, S.A.
Canada. Natural Resources Canada
Geological Survey of Canada
Mineral Exploration Roundup 2013 (2013 : Vancouver, B.C.)
- Geological Survey of Canada, Scientific Presentation ; 23
- Macmillan Pass, Yukon, is located approximately 390 km NE of Whitehorse. It is host to SEDEX deposits, Tom and Jason, where inferred resources are 13.5 Mt and 11 Mt respectively (Scott Wilson RPA, 2007). Base-metal sulphides are hosted within late Devonian basinal sediments, which were formally defined as the Earn Group by Gordey et al. (1982). ...
- "Presented at the Mineral Exploration Roundup (Vancouver), Date presented: January 2013."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24799680