Impact of NG9-1-1 on the 700 MHz Public Safety Broadband Network - a technical assessment [electronic resource] / Claudio Lucente [and others].
- Scientific literature ; 2013-003(E)
- "The objective of this Technical Advisory Note (TAN) is to provide a technical perspective on the impact of Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG 9-1-1) systems on the 700 MHz Public Safety Broadband Network (PSBN) in response to the public consultation of the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) dated December 17, 2012. The CRTC requests public comments on (i) the current state of 9-1-1- systems and services and, (ii) the vision of NG 9-1-1. General recommendations are proposed on technical matters that impinge on interoperability between NG 9-1-1 and the PSBN. They do not constitute a necessary and sufficient set of requirements. This technical assessment and the recommendations and conclusions contained herein are based on information that is current as of the time of writing"--p. 3.
- Issued also in French under title: Répercussions du système 9-1-1 de prochaine génération sur le réseau à large bande de sécurité publique dans la bande du 700 MHz - évaluation technique.
"Jan. 17, 2013, 700TAG-TAN#9"--p. 3.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24799824