Recognizing results [electronic resource] : public recognition guidelines for Global Affairs Canada development partners
- Additional Titles:
- Public recognition guidelines for Global Affairs Canada development partners
- Ottawa : Global Affairs Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Global Affairs Canada
- Visibility and recognition is the public acknowledgement by Global Affairs Canada funding recipients of Canada's contributions to international assistance efforts and responses to humanitarian crises. Global Affairs Canada values the results that organizations provide and wants to support organizations in telling their story while providing appropriate public recognition. The following directives will help organizations in recognizing Canada's contributions in their communications materials. These will also assist project and program officers who oversee all aspects of financial instruments, including public recognition requirements. The activities described in this publication are intended to serve as guidelines for publicly recognizing Global Affairs Canada funding and should be read in conjunction with the financial and planning instruments developed for the project or program.
- Issued also in HTML format.
Issued also in French under title: Reconnaître les résultats : lignes directrices sur la reconnaissance publique pour les partenaires de développement d'Affaires mondiales Canada.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24799903