Summative evaluation of Atlantic Canada Cultural and Economic Partnership (ACCEP) [electronic resource] / Evaluation Services Directorate, Corporate Review Branch
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Canadian Heritage. Evaluation Services
- [Gatineau, Que.] : Canadian Heritage, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 103 pages : tables, figs
- The objective of this study was to undertake an evaluation of the Atlantic Canada Cultural and Economic Partnership (ACCEP), a $10 million, three-year, pan-Atlantic initiative created jointly, and funded on an equal basis, by the Department of Canadian Heritage (PCH) and the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA). The ACCEP was created on January 28, 2002 and expired on March 31, 2005. The objectives of ACCEP were to (i) stimulate economic development in Atlantic Canada through culture, and (ii) celebrate the history and cultural diversity of Atlantic Canada, as evidenced by the commemoration of the 400th anniversary of l'Acadie in 2004.
- Report Numbers:
- "June 2006."
Issued also in French under title: Évaluation sommative du Partenariat culturel et économique du Canada atlantique (PCECA).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24800081