Summative evaluation of the Canada New Media Fund [electronic resource] / Evaluation Services, Corporate Review Branch
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Canadian Heritage. Evaluation Services
- [Gatineau, Que.] : Canadian Heritage, 2006.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 86 pages
- "The purpose of this study was to conduct a summative evaluation of the Canada New Media Fund (CNMF), a program established and funded by the Department of Canadian Heritage (PCH) and delivered by Telefilm Canada ("Telefilm"). The CNMF program was established in 2001, and the evaluation study focused on the 2001-02 to 2004-05 timeframe. The CNMF is a component of the Department's Canadian Culture Online Strategy (CCOS), which is designed to enhance Canadian presence on the Internet and to provide increased accessibility to Canadian cultural content for all Canadians in both official languages" --Executive Summary.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- "December 2006"
Issued also in French under title: Évaluation sommative du Fonds des nouveaux médias du Canada.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24800083