[Government-Assisted Refugee resettlement in Canada [electronic resource] : information bulletin].
- Additional Titles:
- Cover title : Baqataa-moottummaan gargaaru quubsuma baqatootaaf Kanaadaan kennu : qajeal fama
- [Ottawa] : Citizenship and Immigration Canada, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Language Note:
- Text in Oromo.
- This bulletin, written in Oromo, provides information about the steps in the resettlement process once a Government-Assisted Refugee (GAR) has been accepted, and gives more information about Canada. Includes information on resettling the family, immigration status, where to live in Canada, Canadian society, sponsoring the family, finding a job, expenses, school, dental care, food and water, religion, and weather.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
English supplied title from publisher. Cover title: Baqataa-moottummaan gargaaru quubsuma baqatootaaf Kanaadaan kennu - qajeal fama.
Issued also in English, French, Amharic, Arabic, Dari, Farsi, Nepalese, Somali, Spanish, Swahili and Tigrinya.
- Other Edition:
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24800120