Strategic Aerospace and Defence Initiative [electronic resource] : program guide
- [Ottawa] : Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 9 unnumbered pages (un-numbered pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada
Canada. Industrial Technologies Office
- The Strategic Aerospace and Defence Initiative (SADI) was launched in 2007. It provides repayable contributions to support research and development (R&D) projects in the aerospace, space, defence and security (A&D) sectors. SADI is available to firms of all sizes to support product, service or process innovation. SADI has three objectives: to encourage strategic R&D that will result in innovation and excellence in new or improved products, services and processes; to enhance the competitiveness of Canadian A&D companies; and to foster collaboration between research institutes, universities, colleges and the private sector. The program is managed by Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada's Industrial Technologies Office.
- Issued also in French under title: Initiative stratégique pour l'aérospatiale et la défense : guide de programme.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24800552