The evolution of the housing production process, 1946-86 [electronic resource] / prepared by Clayton Research Associates and Scanada Consultants
- Additional Titles:
- Added t.p. title : Housing industry, perspective and prospective
- [Ottawa] : Public Affairs Centre, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- v, 56 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, Clayton Research Associates, and Scanada Consultants Limited
- "The process of technological change in new residential construction over the postwar period is the topic of this working paper. Developments in single-family housing are given most attention because of the importance of this sector and the more complete information base concerning its considerable changes over the postwar years. The changes are examined through descriptions of the housing end product and the production process at three successive times: the mid-1940s, the mid-1960s, and the mid-1980s.The apartment product and its production processes are traced over the same period. Descriptions of the renovation sector, the labor inputs to the whole and the basic matter of land development are presented in an overview"--Introd., p. 1
- Report Numbers:
- paper : 0-660-13453-5
- Added t.p. title: The Housing industry, perspective and prospective.
"Working paper two."
Digitized in 2013 from print edition.
Issued also in French under title: L'évolution de la production de logements entre 1946 et 1986.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Indexed By:
- Canadian cataloguing in publication data printed in this publication.
View MARC record | catkey: 24800650