Evaluation of the Native Cadre Program based on the results of the Native Cadre Survey [electronic resource] : evaluation of the Rural and Native Housing programs
- Additional Titles:
- On cover : Rural and Native Housing programs evaluation report
- [Ottawa] : Program Evaluation Division, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 34 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation and Canada. Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation. Program Evaluation Division
- "The Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation's (CMHC) Native Cadre Program began operation in 1974 to provide specialised on-the-job training in housing development methods and Rural and Native Housing (RNH) Programs administration to Native people who have some knowledge of and interest in native housing issues and concerns. This paper analyses the extent to which the Native Cadre Program achieved its objectives by reviewing the results of a survey of those receiving assistance under the Program. Over the 1974-88 period, a total of 243 persons participated as trainees, with 64.2 per cent receiving their training in Ontario or the Prairie provinces. Findings from the survey are divided by the three stages of the program: candidate selection, type and quality of training and job placement.
- "July 1989." and Issued also in French under title: Évaluation du programme de formation des cadres autochtones fondée sur les résultats de l'enquête auprès des cadres autochtones : évaluation des programmes de logement pouir les ruraux et les autochtones.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24800865