Alfalfa leafcutting bee biosecurity checklist [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Animal biosecurity
- [Ottawa] : Canadian Food Inspection Agency, 
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Section 1: Bee health management -- Section 2: Operations management.
- The CFIA develops national biosecurity standards, protocols and strategies designed to protect animal resources in collaboration with producer organizations, provincial/territorial governments, and academia. This checklist, originally published as Appendix G of "Alfalfa leaf cutting bee producer guide to the National Bee Farm-level Biosecurity Standard," covers topics such as: bee sources; minimizing susceptibility to pests and exposure; diagnosis and monitoringl; response plans; handling and disposal of products; bee equipment; sanitation and maintenance of premises and equipment; control of weeds and nuisance pests; and training and education.
- Report Numbers:
- Cover title.
Originally published as: Appendix G, Alfalfa leaf cutting bee producer guide to the National Bee Farm-Level Biosecurity Standard (see A104-107/3-2013E-PDF).
Issued also in French under title: Liste de vérification sur la biosécurité liée à l'élevage des abeilles découpeuses de la luzerne.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24800873