Office air [electronic resource] : a worker's guide to air quality in offices, schools, and hospitals : a report of the Federal-Provincial Advisory Committee on Environmental and Occupational Health
- Clarke, Dan
- Additional Titles:
- Worker's guide to air quality in offices, schools, and hospitals
- Ottawa : Health Canada, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Nikkel, Denis
Canada. Health Protection Branch
Federal-Provincial Advisory Committee on Environmental and Occupational Health (Canada)
- "If you are an office building occupant or one of the personnel responsible for the administration and management of building maintenance, you should find this booklet useful. ... Part I of this booklet provides basic information about the effects of poor indoor air quality, factors affecting indoor air quality, and the need for effective communication when resolving indoor air quality problems. Part 2 presents a simplified approach to the investigation of indoor air quality based on the practical experience of government investigators from across Canada ... Part 3 provides some practical advice on how to hire a professional consultant"--p. 3.
- paper : 0-662-21413-7
- Authors: Dan Clarke and Denis Nikkel. Cf. p. 2.
Digitized edition from print [produced by Saskatchewan Polytechnic Library].
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: page 29.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24801000