Nutrition Policy and Promotion [electronic resource] : evaluation - final report
- [Ottawa] : Health Canada, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 63 unnumbered pages in various pagings
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Health Canada
- This report presents the findings of an evaluation of the Office of Nutrition Policy and Promotion (ONPP) at Health Canada (HC). The objective of the evaluation is to assess the relevance and performance (efficiency, effectiveness and economy) of the ONPP between April 1999 and March 2009. Findings are based on the results of a document and literature review, a case study of Canada's Food Guide (CFG) revision and dissemination process, key informant interviews (n=12) with program staff and external stakeholders, and a survey of internal staff and stakeholders (n=55).
- "March 2012."
Issued also in French under title: Politique et promotion de la nutrition : évaluation - rapport final.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24801034