Assessment update of Browns Bank North scallops (Placopecten magellanicus) [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Science response: Browns Bank North scallop
- [Ottawa] : Fisheries and Oceans Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : graphs, table, map
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Department of Fisheries and Oceans and Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat
- "Advice on the status of the Browns Bank North Scallop stock is requested annually by Fisheries and Aquaculture Management (FAM) to help determine a total allowable catch (TAC, meat weight) in support of the fishery. The purpose of this report is to update the status of Browns Bank North Scallop with data from the 2015 Scallop survey and fishery to provide science advice for the management of the 2016 fishery. The last peer-reviewed Regional Advisory Process for this stock occurred in 2013 (DFO 2013, Hubley et al. 2013) and updates were conducted in 2014 and 2015 (DFO 2014, DFO 2015)" - Context - p.1.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- Issued also in French under title: Mise à jour de l'évaluation du pétoncle du Nord du Banc de Brown (Placopecten magellanicus).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24801156