Cyfluthrin [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Proposed re-evaluation decision - PRVD2016-17
- Ottawa : Health Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 118 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Pest Management Regulatory Agency
- "An evaluation of available scientific information has determined that under the currently labelled conditions of use, the human health risks estimated for cyfluthrin meet current standards for most uses. As a requirement for the continued registration of cyfluthrin, new risk-reduction measures are proposed for the commercial-class end-use products registered in Canada. Based on potential risks of concern for residential exposure, all domestic-class products are proposed for cancellation and some residential uses are also proposed to be removed. Consideration of any additional data/information submitted during the consultation period to further refine the health risk assessment may or may not result in a change to this proposal"--Overview.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- Issued also in French under title: Cyfluthrine.
"16 September 2016."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in print.
View MARC record | catkey: 24801653