Wood-frame envelopes in the coastal climate of British Columbia [electronic resource].
- [Ottawa] : Canada Mortgage and Housing, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- This best practice guide offers professional builders, such as architects and engineers, affordable designs and recommendations and detailed information on using this building technology in B.C's moisture-laden climate. The guide looks at how wood behaves in construction, how to control moisture sources, how to deal with heat flow and what type of assemblies are required in this climate. The guide presents 29 details and then discusses components and materials, quality assurance, and maintenance and renewal.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- paper : 0-660-17765-X
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in print.
- Indexed By:
- Canadian cataloguing in publication data printed in this publication.
View MARC record | catkey: 24802467