Report on the progress of recovery strategy implementation for the Paxton Lake, Enos Lake, and Vananda Creek stickleback species pairs (Gasterosteus aculeatus) in Canada for the period 2007-2015 [electronic resource].
- [Ottawa] : Fisheries and Oceans Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- iii, 24 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Department of Fisheries and Oceans
- Species at Risk Act recovery strategy report series
- "This report documents the progress of Recovery Strategy implementation for the Paxton Lake, Enos Lake, and Vananda Creek Stickleback Species Pairs. It summarizes progress that Fisheries and Oceans Canada, and other interested parties have made towards achieving the goal and objectives set out in the Recovery Strategy, including: conducting new research and monitoring activities (including advancing studies to support the identification of critical habitat); and completing management activities that help Canadians reduce impacts on, and better understand threats to, the Paxton Lake, Enos Lake, and Vananda Creek Stickleback Species Pairs"--Executive summary.
- Issued also in HTML format.
Issued also in French under title: Rapport sur les progrès de la mise en œuvre du programme de rétablissement des paires d'espèces d'épinoches du lac Paxton, du lac Enos et du ruisseau Vananda (Gasterosteus aculeatus) au Canada pour la période allant de 2007 à 2015 .
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24802714