Doing business in India [electronic resource].
- [Ottawa] : Export Development Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Export Development Canada
- "When considering India as a business destination, both exporters and investors should keep in mind that there is no single "Indian market." Instead, India contains many different marketplaces, each distinguished by factors such as religion, geography, ethnic group, income bracket, social status, occupation and political persuasion. As a result, the business and investment environments of one state can be very different from those of another-a situation that highlights the necessity of careful market research. India's many markets are also highly competitive and price-sensitive, and local companies tend to be well managed, aggressive and very capable of competing with foreign competitors. In addition, Indian business connections are built on personal relationships in ways that are often unfamiliar to Canadians. Establishing such relationships is vitally important if you're going to succeed in India"--p. 4.
- Issued also in French under title: Faire affaire en Inde.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24802774