Evaluation of Industry Canada's Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Grants Program [electronic resource] : final report
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Industry Canada. Audit and Evaluation Branch
- [Ottawa] : Industry Canada, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 16 pages
- "Introduced in 2009, the OECD Grants Program provides Industry Canada with the necessary grant authority to fund OECD research projects that meet departmental objectives and advance the departmental policy and research agenda. Since its inception, seven projects have been funded through the program, totalling $269,000. In accordance with the Treasury Board Policy on Evaluation and the Directive on the Evaluation Function, the purpose of this evaluation was to assess the core issues of relevance and performance of the OECD Grants Program. The methodology for this evaluation was calibrated to take into consideration the materiality of the program. The methodology included a review of documents, review of project files, and interviews"--Executive summary.
- Issued also in French under title: Évaluation du Programme de subventions à l'Organisation pour la coopération et le développement économiques (OCDE) d'Industrie Canada : rapport final.
"Recommended for approval to the Deputy Minister by the Departmental Evaluation Committee on October 26, 2012. Approved by the Deputy Minister on November 5, 2012."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24803094