Physical oceanographic conditions on the Newfoundland and Labrador Shelf during 2015 [electronic resource] / E. Colbourne [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Title at head of French abstract: Évaluation de l'environnement océanographique physique sur la plateforme continentale de Terre-Neuve-et-Labrador en 2015
- Ottawa : Fisheries and Oceans Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- v, 40 pages : color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Colbourne, E. B.
Canada. Department of Fisheries and Oceans
Canada. Ecosystems and Oceans Science
Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat
- Canadian Science Advisory Secretariat research document, 1919-5044 ; 2016/079, Newfoundland and Labrador Region
- Language Note:
- Includes abstract in French.
- "This manuscript presents an overview of the physical oceanographic environment in the Newfoundland and Labrador (NL) Region during 2015 in relation to long-term average conditions based on archived data. It complements similar reviews of the environmental conditions in the Gulf of St. Lawrence and the Scotian Shelf and Gulf of Maine as part of the Atlantic Zone Monitoring Program. When possible, the long-term averages were standardized to a 'normal' base period from 1981 to 2010 in accordance with the recommendations of the World Meteorological Organization"--Introduction, p. 1.
- Cover title.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24803306