[Species at risk and their habitats] [electronic resource].
- [Iqaluit , Nunavut] : Parks Canada, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 parts (26 unnumbered pages, 26 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Parks Canada
- Language Note:
- Text in syllabic Inuktitut.
- [pt. 1, Species at risk and their habitats - ppt] -- [pt. 2, Species at risk and their habitats - speaking notes]
- Power point and speaking notes cover topics such as: What is a species at risk? Some wildlilfe in Canada that have already disappeared; Levels of risk; Examples of wildlife in the Arctic being considered for protection; What is a habitat? Why are all wildlife important? Habitat changes (both natural and man-made); What is the Species at Risk Act? Inuit rights regarding protected wildlife.
- English title supplied by editor.
Issued also in English, and in French under title: Les espèces en péril et leurs habitats.
- Other Edition:
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24803424