2012-710 review of the management of the Real Property Business and Systems Transformation Project and NOVUS Solution [electronic resource] : final report / Office of Audit and Evaluation
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Additional Titles:
- Cover title: Final report, 2012-710 review of the management of the Real Property Business and Systems Transformation Project and NOVUS Solution
- [Ottawa] : Public Works and Government Services Canada, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages
- "The Real Property Business and Systems Transformation (RPBST) Project is a multi-year transformation initiative developed to procure and implement industry-standard real estate business processes supported by a fully integrated information technology solution. It is designed to improve how PWGSC's Real Property Branch manages and administers real property of the federal government" -- Main Points, p. 1.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- Caption title.
"June 13, 2013."
Issued also in French under title: 2012-710 examen de la gestion du Projet de transformation des activités et des systèmes des Biens immobiliers - solution NOVUS: rapport final.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24803541