Consumed by debt? [electronic resource] : Considering a fresh start? Information for consumers on the insolvency process
- [Ottawa] : Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada and Canada. Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy
- "Some of us will face a personal financial crisis during our lives. We may be able to solve some money problems ourselves, but other times we need professional help. It could be a problem that became worse over time. Or it could have happened suddenly because of job loss, a serious illness, a marriage breakup or other major life event. Whatever the cause, if you cannot pay your personal bills or debts, you have options"--Having a personal financial crisis?, p. 3.
- 9780660021072 978-0-660-02108-9
- Title from cover., Issued also in French under title: Croulez-vous sous les dettes? : Songez-vous à repartir à neuf? Information sur la procédure d'insolvabilité à l'intention des consommateurs., and The catalogue number (Iu76-9/2015E) and ISBN (978-0-660-02108-9) for the print edition have been copied in this electronic publication.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in printed form.
View MARC record | catkey: 24803769