2008-604 evaluation of the Canadian General Standards Board [electronic resource] : final report / Office of Audit and Evaluation
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Additional Titles:
- Final Report, 2008-604, evaluation of the Canadian General Standards Board
- [Ottawa] : Public Works and Government Services Canada, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- v, 46 pages : graphs
- "The federal government has been involved in standards development for over 70 years. Today, the CGSB is the only federal standards development organization accredited by the Standards Council of Canada. The Program provides standards-related services to government and private sector clients including registration, certification of products/services and certification of personnel. The CGSB is a unique centre of expertise within the Government of Canada on standards development and standards-related matters"--Main Points, p. i.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- "November 19, 2009."
Issued also in French under title: 2008-604 évaluation de l'Office des normes générales du Canada: rapport final.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24803849