Evaluation of the Grade Crossing Improvement Program [electronic resource] : final report / Evaluation and Advisory Services, Transport Canada
- Corporate Author:
- Canada. Transport Canada
- [Ottawa] : Transport Canada, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 24 pages : color illustrations
- "The GCIP is designed to improve safety through funding upgrades that will reduce the risk of accidents at high-risk road-railway (grade) crossings. ... The evaluation included an analysis of program administrative and financial information, analysis of statistical data (including the application of a risk model to grade crossings), 21 interviews (with program management and staff, funding recipients, and other stakeholders), a review of program documents and academic literature, and four case studies of grade crossing improvements. As per the Treasury Board's Policy on Evaluation the evaluation examined the relevance and performance of the GCIP, focusing on the years 2009-10 to 2013-14"--p. i.
- "March 2015."
Issued also in French under title : Évaluation du Programme d'amélioration des passages à niveau.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24804289