Grocery retail trends in the United Arab Emirates [electronic resource] / [prepared by Carlos Jaramillo and Mengchao Chen].
- [Ottawa] : Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Jaramillo, Carlos, Chen, Mengchao, and Canada. Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
- "In 2014, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) grocery market was worth US$28.7 billion, representing an increase of 1.1% from 2013. The grocery market is categorized by a high number of retailers, with the top five retailers accounting for 14.8% of the total grocery market share. The market share is small compared to Western European markets but relatively high when compared to other Gulf Cooperation Council markets. (Planet Retail 2015)"--Executive summary.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- Issued also in French under title: Tendances du commerce de détail en alimentation aux Émirats arabes unis.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24804305