Bakery products in Saudi Arabia [electronic resource] / [prepared by Ranna Bernard].
- Bernard, Ranna
- [Ottawa] : Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Canada. Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada. Market Access Secretariat
- Market Access Secretariat - global analysis report, 1920-6615
- "Saudi Arabia is estimated as the 20th ranked bakery products market worldwide, with an estimated US$5.6 billion worth of retail value sales in 2015. Saudi Arabia witnessed a severe shortage of labour when the government started the Nitaqat program in early 2013. This had a profoundly negative impact on the overall retail landscape, particularly on traditional grocery retailers and bakeries (Euromonitor International, 2015). Around this period, the Saudi Arabia bakery product market saw a decrease in global ranking from 18th to 20th"--Executive summary, p. .
- Issued also in French under title: Produits de boulangerie Arabie saoudite.
"Prepared by: Ranna Bernard, market analyst"--p. 11.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24804313