Mass-transfer evaporation estimates for Babine Lake, British Columbia [electronic resource] / by K. Spring and D.G. Shaefer
- Spring, K.
- [Downsview, Ont.] : Atmospheric Environment Service, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Shaefer, D.G. and Canada. Atmospheric Environment Service
- Language Note:
- Includes abstract in French.
- "A modified form of the Lake Hefner mass-transfer equation was developed, tested and utilized to obtain daily estimates of evaporation from Babine Lake in northern British Columbia. The data used and the estimates obtained are presented here. Daily evaporation estimates ranged from 6.22 mm to -0.69 mm with a mean value of 1.83 mm. The greatest monthly total (81 mm) occurred in August. The total for the open water season was estimated to be near 380 mm. The work was a contribution to the Babine Watershed Change Study organized by Environment Canada"--Abstract.
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- "7 June 1974."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24804462