Automated and connected vehicles [electronic resource] : status of the technology and key policy issues for canadian governments / Jed Chong
- Chong, Jed
- Ottawa : Library of Parliament, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- i, 17 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Parliamentary Information and Research Service
- Background paper ; 2016-98-E
- "This document provides background information on automated and connected vehicles (AVs and CVs), and highlights some of the key policy issues related to their deployment. The first section defines AVs and CVs. The second section explains when these vehicles are expected to be deployed. The third section provides an overview of the potential benefits of this technology. Finally, the paper explains the federal government's jurisdiction related to AVs and CVs and outlines some of the key policy challenges raised by the deployment of these vehicles"--p.1.
- Issued also in French under title: Véhicules autonomes et connectés : état d'avancement de la technologie et principaux enjeux stratégiques pour les pouvoirs publics au Canada.
"29 September 2016."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24804895