Risk factors for homelessness [electronic resource] / Havi Echenberg and Hilary Jensen
- Echenberg, Havi
- Ottawa : Library of Parliament, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- i, 9 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Jensen, Hilary and Canada. Parliamentary Information and Research Service
- Background paper ; PRB 08-51-E
- "Researchers have identified certain factors that may increase the likelihood that a person will experience homelessness. The broadest analysis has attempted to isolate "individual" and "structural" causes of homelessness, and to gauge the relative importance of each; but the paths to homelessness are as complex and varied as the homeless population itself, and defy easy categorization. (1) This paper presents a broad overview of some key risk factors for homelessness"--Introduction.
- Report Numbers:
- Issued also in French under title: Facteurs de risque de l'itinérance.
"2 February 2009, reviewed 17 May 2012."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24804901