Lyrics from cotton land / by John Charles McNeill; drawings by A.B. Frost, E.W. Kemble, and photographs by A.M. Kibble
- McNeill, John Charles, 1874-1907
- Charlotte, N.C. : Stone Publishing Co., 
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 189 pages : frontispiece (portrait) illustrations, plates ; 20 cm
Full Text available online
- This collection of poems from turn of the century North Carolina are written in local dialectic, and describes the post-bellum Southern perspective, particularly focusing on the African American experience as seen by a white author.
- Partly reprinted from the Charlotte Observer and the Century magazine, along with never-before-published poems.
"Copyright 1907 by the Stone & Barringer Company"--Title page verso.
Rare Books copy inscribed on front flyleaf: Lillian R. Webster from Grandmother, Oct. 9, 1932.
Undated note from Sid Graedon to Charles McComb laid on.
View MARC record | catkey: 24805851