Testimony Having Under Consideration the Bill (H.R. 9089) Making Appropriations for the Department of Agriculture for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 1893 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Appropriations, Fifty-Second Congress, first session, on June 17, 1892
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1892.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages ; cm.
- Discusses the relative jurisdiction of the Agriculture and Treasury Departments over the importation of cattle and hides.
Considers (52) H.R. 9089.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2480586