Statements on the Bill (S. 2747) To Amend the Act of September 19, 1890, Entitled "An Act To Amend Certain Sections of the Revised Statutes Relating to Lotteries, and for Other Purposes" [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Post Offices and Post Roads, Fifty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Mar. 2, 9, 1904
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Post Offices and Post Roads
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1904.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages ; cm.
- Considers (58) S. 2514, (58) S. 2504, (58) S. 2747.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2481000