Provide for the Appointment and Compensation of Civilian Professors and Instructors at the Naval Academy. Statement of Prof. A. H. Brown, Librarian at the U.S. Naval Academy [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixtieth Congress, first session, on Mar. 11, 1908
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 857-867 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 89. and Considers (60) H.R. 14651, (60) H.R. 11738.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 10 of 16. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service 1985. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2481463