Report of the Special Committee of the U.S. Senate on the Irrigation and Reclamation of Arid Lands. Vol. 4 -- Statements, By Director Powell and Other Officers of the U.S. Geological Survey [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee on Irrigation and Reclamation of Arid Lands, Fifty-First Congress, first session, on Jan. 17, 21, 24, 31, Mar. 13, 14, 18, 21, 22, 28, 1890
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Irrigation and Reclamation of Arid Lands
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1890.
- Physical Description:
- 384 pages ; cm.
- Hearing was issued as S. Rpt. 51-928, Pt. 5. Includes miscellaneous papers and reports of U.S. Consuls on irrigation projects in foreign countries (p. 227-350).
- Microfiche Note: Part 5 begins on microfiche No. 8 of 19.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service 1985. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part I
View MARC record | catkey: 2481642